Tips for Defensemen to set you on your way to on-field success.
16 Defensive Tips
How is your defensive game? Do attackers with quick feet blow by you? Are you losing time on the field because you just can not seem to be effective enough in the back? Defense is tremendously hard. It seems like in any sport you play, whether it’s lacrosse or not, playing defense is a grind.
Never Pass to a Covered Player
Never make a pass to a man who is covered just to get rid of the ball. In lacrosse, passing the ball to a covered player can be a costly mistake that can result in a turnover or a missed opportunity. When a player is covered, it means that they are being closely guarded by […]
The First Move
Once the attack man has the ball, worry him plenty by poke checking, etc., don’t give him much chance to look over his field, and make him worry about you. Don’t force or rush him, however. There is a big difference between worrying a man and forcing or rushing him. Make the attack make the […]
USA Lacrosse News
Lacrosse All Stars News
Adrenaline Lacrosse News
- Western Hall of Fame Honors First Female Inductee: Taylor Thornton July 21, 2023
- WARM WEATHER ESCAPE ON THE WEST COAST January 4, 2023
- First Class Event Lands Back in Socal Wine Country December 17, 2022
- BACK IN VEGAS FOR THE SIN CITY CLINIC + SHOWDOWN December 9, 2022
- VEGAS FOR THE WEEKEND: BLACKJACK CLASSIC & PROSPECT DAY November 19, 2022